In 2016, the Number of Underweight Stunting and Skinny in Indonesia Down

klik disini

In 2016, the Number of Underweight Stunting and Skinny in Indonesia Down

Jakarta, Nutrition Status Monitoring (PSG) in 2016 shows a decrease in the number of short toddlers (stunting). Similarly, underweight toddlers, the number decreased although not too big.Data PSG 2015 shows the number of toddlers stunting 29.1 percent (very short 10.1 percent and short 18.9 percent). Meanwhile, in 2016 the number of toddlers stunting dropped to 27.5 percent (very short 8.5 percent and 19 percent short). Nevertheless, this is still a health problem because based on WHO recommendation the number of under five stunting must be below Then in the year 2015 very thin underweight 3.7 percent and skinny 8.2 percent (11.9 percent total), whereas in the year 2016 very thin 3.1 percent and skinny 8.0 percent (total 11.1 percent). Despite this decline, this is still a problem because the WHO recommendation of underweight and underweight children under five must be under 5 percent. Related to this result, in 2017 Kemenkes focused on four programs of exclusive breastfeeding, anemia in pregnant women, stunting in baduta under two years) and growth monitoring in infants. This was conveyed by the Director General of Public Health Ministry of Health dr Anung Sugihantono MKes.Baca also: The Importance of Nutrition Needs of Children at ToddlersTarget stunting our commitment will reduce 25 percent. If in the year 2017 not pukejar because the maximum of 2 or 3 percent decrease per year. If now 27.5 percent, in 2017 the maximum could fall to 25 percent, said Dr. Anung in the 57th National Anniversary Memorial at the Office of the Ministry of Health, Jl HR Rasuna Said, Kuningan, South Jakarta, Wednesday (25/1/2017) .While anemia in pregnant women, the figure is still 37 percent and targeted Indonesia could reduce the number 25 percent. But, changes in the behavior of pregnant women and those around certainly not easy. For that, it is expected next year the number could fall 5-10 percent.ASI exclusive target rose to 80 percent, now we are still 63 percent, added dr Anung.Data PSG 2016 also shows the nutritional status of children. Percentage of malnutrition in baduta 3.1 percent and toddlers 3.4 percent. Then, at baduta 7.1 percent is very short and 14.6 percent short. While in toddlers, 8.5 percent is very short and 19 percent short. Then, at 3.7 percent baduta is very thin and 8.9 percent thin. While in infants, 3.1 percent are very thin and 8 percent thin.Spot samples of toddlers in PSG 2016 that is 167,532 out of 514 districts / cities in 34 provinces throughout Indonesia. Meanwhile, the number of samples of pregnant women as much as 53,216.Read also: This Doctor Said Dairy Nutrition to Boost Toddler Weight (rdn / vit)

visit here

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s